- Forbes, Parents magazine, Fodor's Travel, and Reader's Digest are just a handful of media outlets that have ranked The Strong as a top 12 children's museum in the country.
- The Strong has been distinguished as the second largest children's museum nationally.
- The museum houses the National Toy Hall of Fame, with 56 toys having been inducted thus far.
- The museum is now also home to the World Video Game Hall of Fame. The buzz regarding this latest entity has been noted by the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
- The Strong publishes its own peer-reviewed journal called the American Journal of Play.
- As an added bonus, the museum has a year-round indoor butterfly garden.
A warning to parents: the first three times in this museum can be fun. After that, I highly recommend stopping here or here on the way.
Post a Comment