- In 2012, RIT's Kate Gleason College of Engineering was ranked by Business Insider as the 27th best engineering school in the world.
- RIT's co-op program is the fourth oldest and one of the largest in the world.
- RIT's student business incubator has been recognized as the best in the country.
- In 2014, RIT was ranked as the nation's Geekiest Campus. Since geeks earn more, that's a good thing.
- RIT is consistently recognized by The Princeton Review as one of North America's greenest universities.
- RIT's National Technical Institute for the Deaf is the largest technical college in the world for students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- In addition to treating students well, RIT also treats its employees with class. It has been deemed as one of the Top 25 universities to work for in the country.
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
As seen previously, the Rochester region has a worthy (yet unbranded) world-class university as well as one of the best value public universities in the country. But if neither of these seems appealing, perhaps yet another understated jewel might. Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is without a doubt one of the area's finest assets: